Acceptable Use Policy
Things to check on every campaign:
You must include a working unsubscribe link on every email.
Your campaigns must comply with all international, federal, state, and local laws related to sending email or SMS, including the United States CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 for emails that are sent from the United States or sent to recipients residing in the US.
You must secure the rights to use all content and images that you distribute via WordFly, including copyrights and privacy and publicity rights.
You need permission to send. It’s that simple.
You may only send to individuals and entities that have given you permission to send emails and/or SMS to them.
You may never use subscriber lists that were purchased, rented, shared, manually or automatically scraped from any source or acquired from any third party.
If you host your own list, you agree to make a reasonable effort to keep your list accurate and up-to-date.
If a recipient requests to be removed from your list, you must remove them within 10 business days.
Things you can’t do:
You may not use WordFly for any of the following activities:
- To provide, sell, or offer to sell: material that is grossly offensive; pornography or sexual products; escort services; illegal goods, drugs, and contraband; pirated computer programs; instructions on how to assemble or make weapons; products or services that are unlawful in the location at which the content is received.
- To display material that exploits anyone less than 18 years of age or to disclose any private or identifying information about children without their consent (or their parents’ consent).
- To engage in defamatory, threatening, harassing activity or promote any content that encourages violence or which provides assistance in causing or carrying out violence.
- To introduce viruses, worms, harmful code, or Trojan horses.
- To promote or participate in multi-level marketing.
You may not create email or SMS in WordFly and send it through another system, service, or software.
You may not host images or content on the website for any use other than as part of an email or SMS sent through WordFly.
You may not post any misleading or incorrect information on the website, including in any emails or SMS created or sent from WordFly.
You may not use any portion of WordFly in conjunction with any other tool, system, service, or software.
You may not give your account name and password to others. You are solely responsible for uses of any account provided to you, whether or not authorized by you. If there is any unauthorized use of your account, you must immediately notify us.